NAPT® 2022 Election: Call for Nominations
NAPT® will be conducting elections this November for (4) leadership positions: President-Elect, Region 1 Director, Region 2 Director, and Region 5 Director. Nominations will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. EST on Friday, October 21, 2022.
What does an NAPT® Board Member do?
- Work with fellow Board members and the NAPT® team to execute the association's established strategic plan;
- Commit to progressing NAPT®'s vision and mission;
- Advance fundraising for the association, particularly in your region;
- Communicate with fellow pupil transportation professionals in your region, particularly NAPT® members; and
- Promote the value of NAPT® to your peers and other members of the education community in your region.
- Be an Individual-Active or Individual-Affiliate member of NAPT, as defined by the organization's by-laws;
- Have been an Individual-Active or Individual-Affiliate member for a minimum of two full years; and
- Must be nominated by a minimum of two Individual-Active or Individual-Affiliate members from the same Region of the association.
Interested? If the above information holds true for you or someone you would like to nominate, please contact NAPT® Nominations Chair, Rick Grisham. After initial communication, a member of the NAPT® team will follow up with the next steps.
We highly encourage anyone who is interested in running for one of these seats to visit the Members Only section of the NAPT® website and read Article IV, Section 4.21 of the NAPT® By-laws.
Nominations will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. EST on Friday, October 21, 2022. To see who currently holds these positions and what states each Region covers, click here.