Our Core Values:
This is how we treat people:
This is how we conduct business:
- We always try to do the right thing, especially when we are trying to solve problems.
- We value diversity and respect differences of opinion.
- We listen, actively and closely, and then think, carefully, before we speak or act.
- We take feedback seriously, especially constructive criticism.
- We try to treat people the way we want to be treated ourselves.
- We believe in superior customer service, personalized whenever practicable.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do, but if/when we fail, we promise to learn from the experience and do better next time.
- We always try to make intelligent, data-driven decisions that help the student transportation industry and the association grow.
- We partner with those who support us and want us to succeed.
- We value and will vigorously protect the NAPT brand and all it represents in the student transportation industry.