As a member of NAPT, you're lending your voice to NAPT's public policy message. With help from your continued support, NAPT has forged strong relationships with Federal governing bodies, policy makers, and our partners in the education community. Similarly, as a member of NAPT, you're fueling the association's work as a founding partner of the American School Bus Council to educate parents, school officials and lawmakers about the essential role the yellow school bus plays in the safety, health, security and readiness of America's schoolchildren.
In addition, members receive the following benefits:
- An exclusive 20% discount on financial planning services through Waddell & Reed.
- Regular, timely communication through our weekly news brief delivered directly to your email, a monthly presence in leading trade publications, and timely association updates on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Discounted rates for the industry's only certification programs through our Professional Development Series (PDS), designed to increase your knowledge, demonstrate your skills and expertise, and advance your career.
- FREE members-only education webinars throughout the year. Join your colleagues from around the nation on the last Wednesday of each month at 1pm ET* and watch your email for topics and speaker information.
- Opportunity to attend NAPT's Annual Conference & Trade Show - a member-only event featuring the industry's largest display of new products and state-of-the-art technology, educational workshops, nationally-recognized keynote speakers, and live action special events.
- Access to resources designed to improve your knowledge and skills while advancing you in the profession, including our Career Center, industry trade publications, scholarship programs, and more.
- Up to $50,000 of free equipment is available to school districts of NAPT Members that submit proposals for utilizing Zonar's widely acclaimed Electronic Fleet Management Solutions, including their Electronic Vehicle Inspection Reporting (EVIR®) system. Click here for more information about the Don Carnahan Memorial Scholarship, and to apply.
- Serves as your voice in the pupil transportation industry through strong relationships with Federal governing bodies, policy makers, and our partners in the education community. Similarly, as a member of NAPT, you're fueling the association's work as a founding partner of the American School Bus Council to educate parents, school officials and lawmakers about the essential role the yellow school bus plays in the safety, health, security and readiness of America's schoolchildren.
- Connect with your industry colleagues from around the nation through NAPT's Summit, educational programs, social media platforms, and industry events throughout the year.
- National recognition through our annual awards program.
- Access to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Discount on Safe Practices for Downed Power Lines training program. Click here or call 866.275.7272 to order the program today at the special NAPT rate
For additional information, or if you have questions about membership, contact NAPT's Membership Specialist Brianne Peck at 800.989.6278 or email@example.com.
Recently retired from the student transportation industry? We offer a reduced membership rate specifically for you! To learn more, and apply for Retiree Membership, click here. If you have questions, please contact Brianne in NAPT headquarters.