NAPT® 2023 Election
We will be conducting elections at the Annual Conference and Trade Show, on the trade show floor**, on Tuesday, October 31, 2023 for (3) leadership positions: President-Elect, Region 4 Director, and Business Member Affiliate Director. To see who currently holds these positions, click here.What to do if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else? If you are interested in serving, or know of potential board members you would like to recommend, please contact NAPT® Nominations Chair, Teena Mitchell. After initial communication, a member of the NAPT® will follow up with next steps.
We highly encourage anyone who is interested in running for one of these seats to visit the Members Only section of the NAPT® website and read Article IV, Section 4.21 of the NAPT By-laws.
Nominations will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. EST on Friday, October 6, 2023. **Hybrid version of online voting available for those who aren't attending the conference.
What does an NAPT® Board Member do?
- Work with fellow Board members and the NAPT® team to execute the association's established strategic plan;
- Commit to progressing NAPT®'s vision and mission;
- Advance fundraising for the association, particularly in your region;
- Communicate with fellow pupil transportation professionals in your region, particularly NAPT® members; and
- Promote the value of NAPT® to your peers and other members of the education community in your region.
- Be an Individual-Active or Individual-Affiliate member of NAPT, as defined by the organization's by-laws;
- Have been an Individual-Active or Individual-Affiliate member for a minimum of two full years; and
- Must be nominated by a minimum of two Individual-Active or Individual-Affiliate members from the same Region of the association.