Professional Development Series OnlineNAPT is pleased to have partnered with School Training Solutions™ to bring our Professional Development Series directly to you, in an easy, convenient, and effective manner.
- Tailored Solution – We have develop a customized, tailored portal to meet the training needs of NAPT members as opposed to the cookie cutter approach others use.
- Flexibility and Availability – Available 24/7/365, online training can be conducted when and where time permits. No more waiting for classes to form up, traveling, make-up classes, or taking time away from other activities!
- Both Cost and Value – Online training is significantly less expensive than classroom based instruction. Furthermore, as we develop new training we will add them to our online catalog quickly.
- Online Documentation and Reporting – No more waiting to get your course completion certificate. You can print it yourself as soon as you are done with a class.
- Continuing Education – AST, Inc. has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102; (703) 506-3275.
- Members $40 per course
- Non-Members $100 per course
Sign Up for Online PDS courses Today!If you are a non-member and would like to sign up for PDS courses, you may do so by clicking here. If you are a member, please log into your member profile, and when you are on your account page you will be able to sign up for online classes by scrolling to the menu item on your left-hand side where it says, "Online PDS Cart".
If you're using Purchase Orders for online courses, please fax or email it with your contact information to the following:
W9 Form: Darwin Global w-9 form download
PO Box 268984
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8984
Online Course FAQsQ: When will I receive my username and password to access the NAPT PDS online courses?
A: All orders are processed each business day, in the order that they are received. Please monitor your e-mail account’s inbox and spam/trash folders for your welcome letter (which contains your username and password). If you have not received your welcome letter within two business days, please contact customer service at email@example.com or 1-800-261-6248.
Q: Where do I log in to access my NAPT Online courses?
A: Visit and bookmark the National Association for Pupil Transportation (NAPT) Professional Education Center at http://nexportcampus.com/NAPT
Q: Once I start a course, do I need to finish it before I log out, if I don't have time to finish it?
A: No, you can log out at any time. The system will bookmark (remember) where you stopped. When you re-enter the course, it will take up where it left off.
Q: What type of device should I use to access my online NAPT Training?
A: Laptop or desktop computer as the courses are flash-based.
Q: How do I get a completion certificate when I finish a course?
A: You can print the certificate after successfully completing a course with a score of 80 percent or higher. Go to the "Training Center Home Page" page (the page you see when you first log in) and select "My Training". When the list of courses you have enrolled in appears, look for the title of the course you completed and click on the small certificate icon that appears at the end of the course title. The certificate will open and allow you to print it. Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (download link provided free) to view and print the certificate.
Q: For how long can I access my training?
A: Each individual subscription allows a user access to training for 365 days from purchase date.
Q: Who is Smart Horizons?
A: Smart Horizons is an online training provider that offers courseware development by experienced instructional designers, customized programs, learning management services, and superior media design.
Q: Is my NAPT member login the same as my NAPT PDS Online training?
A: No, you will be issued a different username and password (via a Welcome letter) to access your NAPT PDS onlne training.
Q: Does my NAPT PDS online training completions get reported to NAPT?
A: Yes, all of your online courses are reported to NAPT on a weekly basis.
If you have any questions, please call NAPT HQ, 800.989.NAPT
* STS, a division of Smart Horizons ®, already offers a wide variety of online training organized to meet both state mandated in service training requirements and the professional development training needs of all school district employees, including school bus drivers and other school transportation personnel. Now, they will also offer the entire NAPT PDS online too.