Members Only Webinar Series
The NAPT Webinar Series is a free member benefit to all active members of NAPT. Webinars cover a range of topics for all aspects of pupil transportation and will typically be held on the last Tuesday or Wednesday of each month at 1pm ET (dates subject to change based on presenters' availability).
Wednesday, March 27
Beyond Patriotism: Creating the business case, strategies and solutions to source, hire and engage military talent
If you are struggling with filling job openings, discover how tapping into the military-veteran talent pool can bring measurable, success for your business. Join us for this one-hour virtual workshop, originally delivered at the 2018 annual conference. Veteran hiring and engagement expert, Sherrill Curtis, offers strategies culled from national award winning practices, that are easily adaptable for any business. You will learn how to:
- brand your business as military friendly
- translate military occupational skills to civilian job skills;
- assess job design;
- build your talent pipeline from a variety of sources;
- develop interview questions that draw out relevant skills and experiences;
- navigate conversations about ADA related accommodations'
- create culturally sensitive on-boarding and performance engagement processes; and
- provide ongoing support that successfully integrates military talent
Bring your challenges and questions and enjoy this interactive, informative session that will leave you inspired with ideas and ready to implement action plans.
Speaker: Sherrill A. Curtis, ACC, SPHR & SHRM-SCP, Principal & Creative Director of Curtis Consulting Group, LLC
Cost: FREE for NAPT Members
More programs coming soon! Check back here or watch your email for future topics and speaker information.
Missed a webinar? No problem! Log in to your NAPT member profile to view the archived webinars at your convenience.
If you have a suggestion for a webinar speaker or topic, please feel free to email us.