Start Date: 3/9/2021 1:00 PM EST
End Date: 3/9/2021 2:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
"It takes a village" is a phrase commonly used at home and school. From the time a child steps onto the yellow school bus in the morning until they arrive at home, it takes a village to ensure that child has a safe place to learn and one that fosters positive growth.
All who serve a school should all be empowered with the knowledge of what it means to create a unified education community, from school bus drivers, counselors, teachers, to administrators, so that students within that community thrive. Kids cannot learn if we are not addressing health as a whole which is needed now more than ever before but also harder to do with higher demands on all of us.
Bringing attention to this concept and topic can help and that is what NAPT® intends to do. Mike Martin, Executive Director of NAPT® sits down with three educational leaders, from different areas of expertise, to discuss the importance of interdepartmental communication and the value of a shared vision centered around student's social, emotional, and academic health.
Questions can be asked live or submitted in the NAPT® ACTS! Community Health and Wellness forum prior to the webinar.
Join us for this timely, interactive, and helpful discussion, you'll be glad you did!
- How to Create a Unified Education Community: Focusing on the Social, Emotional, and Academic Health of Students
- Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live and On-Demand on NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
- Jill Cook, CAE, Executive Director, American School Counselor Association
- Melissa Judge, Assistant Principal, Schalmont Middle School
- Barry Sudduth, Executive Director of Fleet and Transportation Services, Stafford County Public Schools