Start Date: 3/23/2021 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 3/23/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 NAPT® Executive Director, Mike Martin, will be joined by John W. Borkowski and Catarina A. Colón, attorneys from Husch Blackwell, to discuss a variety of topics, included but not limited to, student discipline guidance, Title IX regulations, employment related issues, and strategies for safely reopening schools amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
We encourage ACTS subscribers to join us in to this important and timely discussion! John and Catarina will to answer any questions you may have at the end of their presentation.
- Federal Policy Changes Under the Biden Administration: What That Means for K12 Education
- Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live and On-Demand on NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
- John W. Borkowski, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Catarina A. Colón, Attorney, Husch Blackwell