Start Date: 6/22/2021 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 6/22/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Subscribe today | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
NAPT®'s webinar series, The Expert in the Room, featuring panelists from our NAPT® ACTS! sponsor companies continues on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 with Let’s Not Forget the Student Safety Challenges Before the Pandemic with speakers from Safe Fleet
Why you should tune in: The Expert in the Room series was created to focus and intensify conversation about issues that are mission critical as we prepare for the return to school this Fall.
In this webinar, Safe Fleet will:
- Address the pupil transportation industry pain point of getting students back to school safely, in a world still recovering from a pandemic;
- Align our insights on short term funding opportunities that equal long term benefits; and
- Discuss how to address the student safety challenges that we faced before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Let’s Not Forget the Student Safety Challenges Before the Pandemic
- Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live and On-Demand, exclusively on NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the series.
- Chris Akiyama, VP, School Bus at Safe Fleet
- Mike Martin, Executive Director, NAPT®