Start Date: 4/27/2021 11:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/27/2021 12:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
Earlier this year the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) released their 2019 Baseline Assessment for Security Enhancement (BASE) report in an effort to share security action items, lessons learned, and best practices from 58 combined school districts and school bus companies.
On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 1pm EST, Mike Martin, Executive Director of NAPT®, sits down with David Cooper, Industry Engagement Manager at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, to breakdown the contents of the report. David will offer insight on how your district can measure themselves against industry trends, pinpointing where focus is needed to make your operation safer and more secure.
Questions can be asked live or submitted in the
NAPT® ACTS! Safety Forum prior to the webinar. You must be logged into your profile to access the community for comment.
An event designed for any leader who wants to accelerate their safety plan with practicable action items
- Overview of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Structure
- Gain an understanding of the importance of the BASE report which is designed to help operators identify security strengths and weaknesses
- Showcase helpful tools, including but not limited to the TSA's EXIS program, a free online tool designed to provide transportation operators with a scalable exercise design process that allows them to plan, conduct, and evaluate their operations against clear and consistent performance measure
- Revisit Zip. Zero. Nada. None.
- Breaking Down the Transportation Security Administration's School Bus BASE Assessment Benchmarking Report
- Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live and On-Demand on NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
- David Cooper, Industry Engagement Manager at U.S. Department of Homeland Security