Start Date: 4/15/2021 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 4/15/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
Food insecurity is a crisis in and of itself; in the context of a pandemic, it could be devastating, particularly for children.
The COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the importance of a collaborative approach to handle our current circumstances, making way for the formation of strong partnerships that bring different areas of expertise together to help our communities. NAPT® has therefore partnered with the Urban School Food Alliance (USFA) to showcase the significance of a collaborative relationship between school food service and school transportation.
Join us to hear how YOU CAN JOIN the fight against food insecurity and learn WHAT YOU CAN DO to make food more accessible to children and their families.
- Identify steps to take in forming partnerships with the nutrition department
- Understand procedures for buses to be used for meal distribution during summer/holidays and in emergencies
- Understand the benefits to the community and students' wellbeing when departments partner and have a plan
- Partnerships Against Hunger: School Buses Delivering School Meals
- Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live and On-Demand on NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
- Jeremy West, SNS, USFA Director of Partnerships and Member Engagement
- USFA Member District Director