Start Date: 4/7/2021 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 4/7/2021 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: GoToWebinar Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
NAPT® first introduced you to Dr. Emily Oster in October when she shared her research that showed schools nor buses were super spreaders of the coronavirus. Now Push 2 Talk co-hosts Mike Martin and Tim Ammon will sit down with Dr. Oster again and discuss her current research and her thoughts about the future.
Join us on Wednesday, April 7th at 12pm EST for this live special event which will be offered complimentary to all, offering a preview of the NAPT® ACTS! lineup, and available anytime on-demand, exclusively to
NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
This will be an event you won't want to miss.
- The Fight Over Schools Reopening: Understanding and Mitigating the Risks?
- Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Click Here to Register
- Emily Oster, PhD, Professor at Brown University
- Tim Ammon, Owner, Decision Support Group
- Mike Martin, Executive Director and CEO, NAPT®