Start Date: 8/17/2021 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/17/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4410401040128112396 Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
What happens in the courtroom can have significant impacts on how we go about our work in student transportation. With our well-regarded record of safety, it’s easy for us to think that we are immune from litigation. Nothing could be further from the truth.
School transportation involves moving children from one location to another, making it a high-risk business. As such, we need to be sufficiently prepared to prevent the need for litigation or, when necessary, to respond adequately and professionally.
On Tuesday, August 17th at 1pm EST, our team of expert presenters will explore:
- Common themes that run through transportation-related litigation;
- How we can protect against such actions;
- How we can prepare ourselves and our operations for them; and
- Ways in which we can improve for the future.
- Why is there Litigation in School Transportation? Lessons from the Experts
- Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live to all NAPT Members, register today. Upon conclusion, the webinar will be available on-demand on NAPT® ACTS!
- Linda F. Bluth, Ed.D., Special Needs Transportation Consultant
- Peter Lawrence, Ed.D., Director of Transportation, Fairport CSD
- Alex Robinson, President at A. Robinson Consulting
- Peter Mannella, President of Policy Matters (Moderator)