Start Date: 8/12/2021 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/12/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
A driver assessment instrument called The School Bus Driver Safety and Risk Index™ is unlike anything you have ever seen, it cannot be gamed and it is going to change safety in the student transportation industry!
Unlike assessments you may have given in the past, this is NOT a personality-based assessment NOR is it an IQ test. This assessment is a unique, values-based assessment, created from research nominated for a Nobel Prize. It has been specifically tailored to our industry in order to measure an individual’s capacity to demonstrate sound judgment and make good decisions behind the wheel of a school bus.
Join fellow Directors of Transportation as they discuss their positive experiences with The School Bus Driver Safety and Risk Index™ and why you should be using it too!
Questions can be asked live or submitted in the
NAPT® ACTS! Safety Forum
prior to the webinar. You must be logged into your profile to access the community for comment.
- The Missing Piece of Your Hiring Process: The School Bus Driver Safety and Risk Index
- Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Available Live and On-Demand on NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the webinar.
- Hal Taylor, Director of Operations, Cleveland City Schools (TN)
- Keith Henry, Director of Transportation, Columbia Public Schools (MO)
- Alfred Karam, Director of Transportation, Shenendehowa Central Schools (NY)
- Catherine Hickem, The Dash Group
- Mike Martin, NAPT (Moderator)