Start Date: 7/13/2021 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 7/13/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers Location:
National Association for Pupil Transporation
**This series is available Exclusively to NAPT® ACTS! Subscribers.
Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the series.
NAPT® has partnered with the The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) to bring you a new series designed specifically with the Transportation Director in mind. The series will feature everything you need to know and do to begin transitioning your fleet from diesel to electric, beginning with the baseline and working up to and through completion, offering actionable insights to set your operation up for success.
Part One (on-demand): NREL Introduction
Part Two (on-demand): Working with Utilities
Part Three (on-demand): Vehicle Requirements
Part Four (on-demand): Charging Infrastructure
Part Five (on-demand): Vehicle In-Use Performance
Part Six (on-demand): Training (Driver & Tech)
Part Seven (coming up): Cost Factors
This new monthly series will offer insightful and relevant information that you don't want to miss! Tune in, exclusively on NAPT® ACTS!
- Electric School Buses: From Zero to Sixty
(Part Seven: Cost Factors)
- Premieres Tuesday, July 13, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- How to Watch: Series Available Live and On-Demand on
NAPT® ACTS! | Note: you must be logged into your RethinkEDU profile to access the series.
- Leslie Eudy, NREL Senior Project Leader
- John Gonzales, NREL Senior Engineer
- Abby Brown, NREL Transportation Project Leader
- Jesse Bennett, NREL Electrical Engineer
- Lauren Lynch, Research Engineer – Mechanical | Sustainable Technology Integration Battery Recycling Prize Technology Program Manager