Annual Conference & Trade Show
43rd Annual Conference & Trade Show: Discover New Ideas!
Join us in Columbus, OH November 4-7, 2017
Online Registration is Open!
Download the 2017 Delegate brochure
There’s so much value that comes from attending a large conference including networking, keynotes from industry leaders, workshops, training sessions and so much more. The annual NAPT Conference & Trade Show is consistently recognized as the premier school transportation conference in the nation. This year's enhanced program design will inspire student transportation professionals at all levels to think differently and tackle common challenges in thoughtful, innovative ways.
For full event details, visit our conference website: www.naptconference.org.
Top 5 Reasons to Register
- Inspiring keynote presentations from advocates, athletes and entrepreneurs.
- Your choice of more than a dozen different courses from NAPT's Professional Development Series.
- Unique session formats designed to faciliate new ideas and productive collaboration.
- Access to the industry's largest one-day Trade Show, featuring more than 130 industry suppliers showcasing their latest products and services.
- The networking opportunities are virtually limitless.
Two Ways to Register
Interested in other registration options? We offer NAPT members One-Day rates on Friday ($50) Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday for $125/day and Tuesday ($50 member rate/$95 nonmember rate). Tuesday's rate includes access to the Trade Show (with lunch) as well as participation in any education and networking events following the Show.
So, are you ready to Discover Columbus?
Click here to see photos from previous conferences.