Nashville Road Show Business Partners
The Nashville Road Show
Don't get lost in the crowd, be in the room.
Wednesday, October 12 - Friday, October 14, 2022
NAPT®'s The Road Show is an intimate, issue-focused event series designed to foster strategic conversations, align our professional insights, and examine the common issues that we all face. The series kicked off in March of 2022 and saw great success! We are looking to continue driving our momentum forward by heading to Nashville, TN this October for part two of the Road Show series!
We know that NAPT® events, like the Road Show series, would not be possible without the generous support from our business partner community; it is you who make these amazing experiences a possibility for your fellow pupil transportation professionals. For that, we thank you.
This October we invite our Business Partner community to join us in Nashville!
Why should our organization register as a sponsor for the Nashville Road Show? Allow us to further explain...
- Be in the room: This is NOT a trade show where you will be tethered to your booth or an exhibit hall. This is an intimate event, designed for our business partner community to be in the room, connecting with your fellow pupil transportation professionals;
- Be part of the solution: The Road Show event concept was created to join together like-minded professionals, in a small group setting where discussions will be centered around mutual pain points and real-life solutions;
- Be the expert in the room: The Nashville Road Show offers sponsorship opportunities that elevate your product and, more importantly, your people and their expertise.
- Don't get lost in the crowd: NAPT® Business Partner sponsorship is on a first-come, first-serve basis, meant to offer exclusivity to those who attend. We encourage all student transportation directors and supervisors to attend; while in Houston, we saw transportation professionals represented from 24 states!
Sponsorship Opportunities and Associated Costs: Business Partner Sponsorship Prospectus
Location: Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, 700 Cool Springs Blvd., Franklin, Tennessee, USA, 37067
Program Schedule: Click here to see the complete program schedule.
- Book your overnight room at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
- NAPT® rate: $169.00 USD, per room/per night
- The hotel has graciously offered the discounted NAPT® overnight room rate ($169 per room/per night) for three days pre/post our event! Extend your trip, bring the family, there is so much going on in Nashville this October: Explore the Visit Music City website for all things Nashville tourism and travel!