NAPT ACTS! The Road Show
Don't get lost in the crowd. Be in the room. Introducing ACTS!® The Road Show, a series of issue-focused events, set to launch this fall.
The first stop will be Houston, TX, and is being developed in collaboration with the Texas Association for Pupil Transportation so plan to join NAPT® in Texas this October 18 - 20 for our return to in-person events.
Member Registration for ACTS® The Road Show - Houston is now open! Non-Member registration will open in mid-June.
ACTS!® The Road Show will feature in-depth conversations on important issues among a limited number of first-come, first-served registrants. The initial topics of discussion will include:
- Post-pandemic changes in school transportation funding and financing;
- The future of vehicle design, propulsion and telematics;
- Data-driven driver recruitment and retention;
- Policies, rulings and related legal issues that impact the transportation of students with disabilities; and
- Opportunities and threats posed by alternatives to traditional school transportation.