As a member of NAPT, you're lending your voice to NAPT's public policy message. With help from your continued support, NAPT has forged strong relationships with Federal governing bodies, policy makers, and our partners in the education community. Similarly, as a member of NAPT, you're fueling the association's work as a founding partner of the American School Bus Council to educate parents, school officials and lawmakers about the essential role the yellow school bus plays in the safety, health, security and readiness of America's schoolchildren.
In addition, members receive the following benefits:
- New in 2016! An exclusive 20% discount on financial planning services through Waddell & Reed.
- Regular, timely communication through our weekly news brief delivered directly to your email, a monthly presence in leading trade publications, and timely association updates on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Discounted rates for the industry's only certification programs through our Professional Development Series (PDS), designed to increase your knowledge, demonstrate your skills and expertise, and advance your career.
- FREE members-only education webinars throughout the year. Join your colleagues from around the nation on the last Wednesday of each month at 1pm ET* and watch your email for topics and speaker information. View the Webinar Schedule.
- Reduced registration fees to NAPT's annual Summit, featuring the industry's largest display of new products and state-of-the-art technology, educational workshops, nationally-recognized keynote speakers, and live action special events.
- Access to resources designed to improve your knowledge and skills while advancing you in the profession, including our Career Center, industry trade publications, scholarship programs, and more.
- Up to $50,000 of free equipment is available to school districts of NAPT Members that submit proposals for utilizing Zonar's widely acclaimed Electronic Fleet Management Solutions, including their Electronic Vehicle Inspection Reporting (EVIR®) system. Download the 2016 grant application now.
- Serves as your voice in the pupil transportation industry through strong relationships with Federal governing bodies, policy makers, and our partners in the education community. Similarly, as a member of NAPT, you're fueling the association's work as a founding partner of the American School Bus Council to educate parents, school officials and lawmakers about the essential role the yellow school bus plays in the safety, health, security and readiness of America's schoolchildren.
- Connect with your industry colleagues from around the nation through NAPT's Summit, educational programs, social media platforms, and industry events throughout the year.
- National recognition through our annual awards program.
- Access to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- NEW: Discount on Safe Practices for Downed Power Lines training program. Click here or call 866.275.7272 to order the program today at the special NAPT rate
*Subject to change based on availability
New Members: Click here to access online membership registration
Renewing Members: Click here to login and renew your membership online
*Visit "My Transactions" once logged in to pay Open Dues Order
For additional information, or if you have questions about membership, contact NAPT's Membership Specialist Brianne Peck at 800.989.6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.